CURAMIC AG 440 ML كيوراميك
It is indicated for prevention and control of Myiasis, for any type of wounds, such as castration, tail docking, dehorning, marking, surgical procedures, new-born navel and others.
The characteristics of its formula makes possible: the elimination of a large number of parasites and larvae, and prolonged residual activity, preventing contamination. It helps tissue repair, accelerating healing.
* Active ingredient:- Each 100 ml contains:-
DDVP (vapona) 1.60 g, Cypermethrin 0.37 gm, Sulfadiazine 0.11 g, Piperonyl butoxide 0.021 g,
Aluminum powder 4.725 g, Excipients q.s.ad. 100 mL, Propellant (butane)
* Formulation:- Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC)
* Mode of action:- Contact.
* Target pests:- Bovine, ovine, caprine, equine, swine and canine.
* Area of use:- Cattle farms and animal stables
* Methods & Application rate:- Cover the injured area applying Curamic Ag from a distance between 15 to 20 cm.
Repeat the application when it is necessary.
* Withdrawal period:- Meat: 6 days.